• The best way to assure a press release gets in the Mullet Wrapper is to submit by email: email@example.com. We prefer copy either in a Microsoft Word document or (preferred) copied directly onto the email.
• We love pictures: Please attach pictures as images rather than files or documents. When submitting multiple images of social gatherings, please keep each email size to less than around 5mgs. You can always send multiple emails when sending lots of pictures.
• You can also submit pictures by mailing picture discs to Mulletwrapper, Box 34403, Pensacola, FL 32507. Please include a brief description of the event.
• We publish bi-weekly. Our 12 month publication schedule with deadlines should come up as a pdf when you click Advertising Information on the home page. If not, click on the icon titled “Publication Dates & Ad. Rates”
• Our friend and former Mullet columnist, the late great Mick Graves, perfectly described our editorial policy as “All The News That’s Free To Print.” If it’s a local event and/or about local people, we’ll try our best to get the info/announcement/picture in the Wrapper.
We don’t normally print birth and wedding announcements or obituaries. The Gulf Shores Islander (251-968-6414) and Baldwin Press-Register (251-943-5102) both do a good job with that.