The Wharf adds 12 tenants; 3 others expand footprint
Nearly 2 million people visited the complex in 2016
• Moxie – Moxie provides a cardio fitness experience that focuses on creating health and wellness by strengthening the mind and body in unison.
World Food Championship, November 2016 – The ‘ultimate food fight’ now occupies office space after its on-property event last year.
• Flowers by the Shore – This floral shop has been providing the Gulf Coast with the finest arrangements and gifts for more than 20 years.
Carney Realty, February 2017 in the Office Suites – The real estate professionals offer home buying and selling services on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
The Intracoastal, March 2017 – Previously The Hot Spot Music & Grub, the waterfront venue will remain a prime location for entertainment from some of the area’s best musicians.
• Gulf Shores Power Sports – The ultimate power sports dealership is now open off of Wharf Parkway on the second floor.
First Cahawba Bank, April 2017 in the Office Suites – The new business space will serve as a loan production office.
• Sawgrass Consulting, LLC – This company will join the office suites as they continue to provide engineering, surveying and construction management services throughout the southeast.
• Gulf Coast Brokers – The full-service real estate brokerage firm specializes in residential, second homes, commercial and vacation rentals.
• Orange Beach Lifestyle & Performance Medicine – Relocating from its Canal Road location, Orange Beach Lifestyle & Performance will continue to focus on reducing the effects of stress on the body and mind, the medical professionals provide high-quality preventative care.
• Blue Water BBQ Company – This new eatery will occupy the previous Hot Spot Music & Grub space adding even more variety to the offerings at The Wharf with a full selection of southern barbeque.
• Burris Farm Market – the open-air farmers market will now have a permanent set up on the property with a full line of locally grown fruit and produce.
• World Food Championship – The ‘ultimate food fight’ now occupies office space after its on-property event last year.
• Carney Realty – The real estate professionals offer home buying and selling services on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
• The Intracoastal – Previously The Hot Spot Music & Grub, the waterfront venue will remain a prime location for entertainment from some of the area’s best musicians.
• First Cahawba Bank – The new business space will serve as a loan production office.
• Sea la Vie Boudoir – The design store for affordable home and office décor has expanded to offer an even wider selection of bedding, mattresses, accessories and more for the bedroom.
• The Southern Grind – This coastal coffee house has doubled in size and is now selling art, home décor and gifts.
• High Seas Design House – Founded in 2012, this company is fueled by creativity and innovation to provide digital solutions.
The Wharf has also made many infrastructure updates including updated light fixtures, increased power, professional landscaping and additional seating at the Amphitheater. Nearly dearly two million people visited The Wharf in 2016.
“The Wharf is thrilled to see attendance growth year over year,” said Kristen Guenther, management team leader at The Wharf. “Each of these new tenants along with current partnership developments will help continue to diversify our property offerings making it an all-inclusive destination.”
More info: alwharf.com.
Pictured: Flowers By The Shore is just one of 12 new tenants at The Wharf