Arsonist “just had too much Auburn in me”
Due to the nature of targeted merchandise, news of a recent fire reported at a Dollar General store in Prichard lit up social with often hilarious commentary.
A person set the store’s University of Alabama apparel section on fire, according to the Prichard Fire Dept. The fire was quickly extinguished by store employees; and as soon as the news was posted online, the comments began.
The top five social media responses:
• “Stop, drop and Roll Tide!”
• “Somebody’s wedding is ruined.”
• “They’ve still got 346 more in Mobile.”
• “What is the Harvey Updyke is this?
• “Suspect was heard saying, “I just have too much Auburn in me.’”