Resolutions passed, hearings set…
During June’s regular and work sessions, Orange Beach City Council:
• Passed resolution authorizing the execution of a professional services agreement with Thompson Consulting Services to provide disaster debris monitoring, emergency management planning and disaster grant consulting services.
• Passed a resolution awarding the bid for Used Outdoor Modular LED Video Panels to Dorsett Productions Unlimited LLC in the amount of $76,002.
• Set a public hearing on a planned unit development modification for Beach Village a 69-lot cottage development east of Lartigue’s Seafood on Perdido Beach Boulevard. The suggested date is June 16.
• Considered setting a public hearing date for a modification to The Wharf’s PUD to make changes to its reader board sign. The suggested date is June 16.
• Passed a resolution authorizing a contract with Thompson Engineering to perform professional construction engineering and inspection services for the proposed Lauder Lane turn lane in an amount not to exceed $6,480.
• Three resolutions about work for Harbor Communications to connect fiber to Fire Station 2 and the new public works facility and to increase bandwidth at the Event Center.
• A resolution awarding the bid for Public Works building mechanical work.