19 Questions w. Oliveth Archer
1 What is one thing that most people do not know about you?
“I was the first female county commissioner elected in the state of Alabama.”
2. Considering anyone dead or alive, with whom would you like to have a conversation?
3. Other than parents, who is one person that has greatly influenced your life?
“My late husband, Jon Archer.”
4. What is one thing that you would like to change about yourself?
“Too much to answer, but would love to be young again and know what I know now.”
5. What is one thing you would not want to change about yourself?
6. How do you cope with stress?
“I have never had to deal with it. I am not a worrier.”
7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
8. What are your biggest pet peeves?
“People complaining about trivial things.”
9. Who are your favorite entertainers?
“Tom Hanks and Kenny Chesney.”
10. What was your first and your worst job?
“Dunn & Bradstreet. I had a horrible boss.”
11. If you had the political pull, what is one issue you would address?
“Change the electoral system.”
12. What is the dumbest thing you ever did?
“Too many to mention here.”
13. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d do with the dough?
“I already decided that. Pay off church debt, give big to St Jude’s and Little Sisters of the Poor.’’
14. What is your greatest fear?
“Dying before I win the lottery!’’
15. What is your greatest extravagance?
“Shoe, shoes, shoes. My kids call me Imelda!’’
16. Which talent would you most like to have?
“Any kind of musical talent!’’
17. What is your motto?
“Have fun everyday and enjoy life.’’
18. What is your most treasured possession?
“I guess that would be my jewelry!’’
19. A perfect day is …
“Playing bridge and drinking with friends. I used to travel a lot. I am so glad that I did mostly travel all over the world before I got too old and too afraid.’’