Tips to decrease exposure while grocery shopping
Grocery shopping still essential amid the pandemic, but shoppers can follow basic principles that will increase their safety when shopping.
• Go shopping at a time that’s less busy.
• Take germicide with you. Use it to wipe your hands and the cart before and after you shop.
• Use a credit or debit card so you don’t have to hand over bills or receive change.
• Touch as few foods and packages as possible.
• Upon return home, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.